ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
- Free advice and support for accessing the program (enrollment and registration through existing information systems) ;
- Free orientation meetings to familiarise yourself with the steps of Garanzia Giovani that are best suited to your needs;
- Advice on the many diverse training courses offered by our institution within the Garanzia Giovani programme that you can choose from and follow for free;
- Advice on any internships: you can take advantage of our network of contacts within the business world to set yourself a path or to explore the possibilities that we can offer you.
Call for tender of the Umbria Region for enterprises
A new call for tender from the Umbria Region has been published for companies wishing to expand their workforce and retrain their staff.
– brief training courses for unemployed so that they acquire skills required by potential employers;
– four-month apprenticeships to be carried out in companies (the trainee will receive a participation allowance amounting to € 500 per month);
– Incentives to firms for recruiting apprentices: for open-ended contracts (including apprenticeships) the incentive of € 5,000 for hiring people under the age of 30, € 7,000 for those over 30 and € 9,000 for the employing staff over 45, and up to € 10,000 for recruiting disabled persons;
– Short training courses for “Company employees” up to a maximum of 100 hours for companies that have made the hirings as set out in the draft submitted at time of application.
For information contact us on 0744/221654